16 Craigslea Court, Cooroibah QLD 4565
FAMILY LIFESTYLE ACREAGE PROPERTY WITH DUAL LIVING
For anyone seeking private acreage living in a superb location must inspect this low set home in beautiful Cooroibah, in the Noosa Hinterland. This is the first time this home has been offered for sale. Nestled amongst 1.5 acres of level land in a quite cul de sac, this extremely private home offers all the benefits of tranquillity, fresh country air and stress free living away from the hustle & bustle of suburbia.
The home has recently been repainted & offers a spacious design with a well- appointed kitchen & versatile floor plan which can offer up to five bedrooms. In addition, there is a self -contained converted shed with separate entrance. Backing onto a dam with only a handful of neighbours in this small enclave.
– 6,104m2 fully fenced level property
– 4 light filled bedrooms all with walk in robes, main also with with ensuite
– Well-appointed kitchen overlooking entertainment area & pool
– Two separate living areas, converted shed equipped with bathroom, kitchenette & ceiling fans
– Large covered outdoor entertainment area with attractive pool
– Split system air conditioner & ceiling fans throughout
– 3.5kw solar system & solar hot water system
– Dam at rear of property
– Septic system with 3 Water tanks,50,000 litres in total
– Double garage & 2 garden sheds. Room for 8 cars parking at front
– Located only minutes from Tewantin, Lake Cooroibah, Noosa River & the iconic Sunshine Coast beaches.
This property is an outstanding opportunity to secure desirable acreage living at its best with the ability to add further value over time.
For further information or to book a private inspection please call David Falzarano on 0457 831 601.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Expressions Of Interest